WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data means any information relating to you, provided that you can be identified or are identifiable ( directly or indirectly ) with such information. For example, personal data includes your name, address, phone, fax or mobile phone number as well as your e-mail address. Personal Data does not include information of a general nature that does not identify you, for example, your nickname or the number of user of the Marketplace (if applicable).
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
You may generally visit the Site without providing information to us which directly identifies you. Please be aware that in this case you may not be able to use particular services offered by us.
However, as is true of most websites, we may collect personal information that can identify you such as your name, address, phone number and email address and other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through any of our websites, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
1. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE : We may collect and store any personal information you enter on any of our websites or provide to us in some other manner. This includes :
- IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, such as name, address, phone, fax or mobile phone number, e-mail address...
- FINANCIAL INFORMATION. If you transact business with us, absolutely we request information such as your payment method, includes valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information.
- BILLING INFORMATION, such as name and billing address, shipping address...
- We may be request information about your interests and activities, your gender and age, and other demographic information.
2. INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES : We may also periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from our business partners, contractors and other third-parties. For example of information that we may receive includes : updated delivery and address information, purchase history and additional demographic information.
3. INFORMATION ABOUT OTHERS : We may also collect and store personal information about other people that you provide to us. If you use any of our website to send other people, messages through our system (such as an invitation to an event etc), information that may interest them, or product as a gift; we may store your personal information and the personal information of each such recipient.
We refer to this collected information as "Order Information"
We use various technologies to collection information from your computer and about your activities on our Sites.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY : When you visit the Sitem we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, language, time zone and some of the cookies that are installed on you device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, the referring website address, what search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
- COOKIES : Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include anonymous unique identifier. When you visit any of our websites, we may assign your device or computer one or more cookies to facilitate access to our Sites and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activities on our Sites, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our Sites. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. Please be aware in the case you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to use some of the interactive features offered on our Sites. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, please visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- OTHER TECHNOLOGIES : We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons or other similar technologies to track your use of our Sites. We use "Log files" to track actions occuring on the Site, collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring / exit pages, date / time stamps. "Web beacons", tags" and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site. We may also include web beacons in promotional or other e-mail messages / newsletters to determine whether you have opened the messages and the subsequent action taken by you. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our websites visitors to deliver targeted advertisements, and to measure the overall effectiveness of our Sites, advertising, content, programming and other activities.
We refer to this automatically-collected information as "Device Information"
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use the Order Information to :
- Communicate with you. Respond to your questions and other concerns.
- Sreen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
- Send you product updates and information about your warranty.
- Respond to customer sevice requests.
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products and services.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We care about your personal information. We only share your personal information with the third-parties in ways described in the privacy statement. We also do not and will never rent or sell your personal information to third-parties.We may also share personal information with :
- AUTHORIZED SERVICE PROVIDERS : We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, processing your credit card payments, delivering packages, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our website's functionality, supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through our websites. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- BUSINESS PARTNERS : When you make purchases or engage in promotions offered through any of our websites or our services, we may share your personal information with these businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, contests, sweepstakes, surveys, services and promotions. When you elect to engage in a particular merchant's offer or program, you authorize us to provide your e-mail address and other information to that merchant.
- LEGAL DEMAND : In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency, to establish or excercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims, or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- SUSPECTED FRAUD : When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing, to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, and others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement, or to enforce our websites' terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- CORPORATE TRANSACTION : In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy. In this case, you will be notified through e-mail and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as your possible choices regarding your personal information.
We may share aggregated and non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with third-parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our websites or on websites of third-parties. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We may also share aggregated information with third-parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to our websites, the most popular features or services accessed. This information does not contain any personal information and may be used to develop website content and services that we offer and to target content and advertising.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
1. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may negatively impact or totally prevent your use of certain features of our websites because such information may be required in order for you to purchase products and services, participate in a contest, promotion, survey, or sweepstake, ask a question, or initiate other transactions on our websites.
2. We encourage you to subscribe our newsletter by providing your email address. Once you submit your email address to our Sites, we will send you email messages about special offers or with special distributions of content by us. We may send you other types of transactions and relationship email communications, such as service announcemenrts, surveys etc. If we have already provided your information to a third-party "(such as an event provider) before you have changed your information, you may have to contact that third-party directly.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Security your personal information is important to us. We abide and follow generally-accepted industry standards to protect our users personal information that was submitted and entrusted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. When you enter sensitive information, such as your credit card number, on our order forms, we automatically encrypt the transmission of the said information by using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We also encrypt your information (customer information) in our database, so that customers name and address is never stored in plain text. We also take appropriate security measures (includes physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. In addition, we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information.
We want you to feel confident using our websites. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email. Please feel free to contact us by sending us an email at email@example.com if you have any concerns or other questions about security on our websites.
We provide two ways for you to make purchase on our site: You may opt to use our order form, or make use of a third-party payment option. If you choose to use our shopping cart, the transmission of sensitive information collected on our order form is automatically encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and is processed by Authorize.net. If you choose to use a third party payment option, such as PayPal, to pay, their privacy policies and security practices will apply to your information. To make sure your information is secure, we encourage you to read their respective privacy policies before providing your information.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES AND WIDGETS
We love our customers and their feedbacks. To show appreciations, we display testimonials of some of our satisfied customers on our Site in addition to other endorsements we gather. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to edit, update or delete your testimonial, you can Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
VISITING OUR WEBSITES FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
- Submitted content to our websites : We allow you to post your testimonials and reviews about our products and services. Once you have posted any information, you may not be able to edit or delete such information.
- Children's privacy : Our websites are general audience sites, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
- Financial information : We may use financial information or payment method to process payment for any purchases or sales made on any of our websites, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as need to manage our business.
*** CONTACT US
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Custom Your Ink
US fulfillment center and warehouse : 11201 Ed Brown Rd, Charlotte, North Carolina, 28273
Asia (Designer team) address : 192 Luy Ban Bich, Tan Phu, Ho Chi Minh, 700000